‘I like my husband beating me, I get pleasure from seeing him offended’

A few of you may suppose I’m psychological, however I’m very regular. Bom I like my husband beating me, I get pleasure from seeing him offended. Don’t name me loopy it’s simply my particular person .


“He used to beat the dwelling daylight out of me and generally I bleed however I nonetheless survive it . Now we have lived like that for two years and he has killed three of my unborn children out


“of that however I don’t thoughts, God will give us extra. However now he has repented and located Christ in response to him and he has grow to be too calm. He doesn’t shout or elevate


“his hand on me once more and the wedding is now full. So I met this tanker driver that use to beat me and provides me cash, I like the man a lot as a result of he’s too sturdy. Bom I’m pregnant and I don’t know if ought to maintain it as a result of my husband has not touched me since he discovered Jesus.’’


What’s your advice for this young lady?